Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Your Apart-from-me Life


Go on
Your apart-from-me life where
I'm sure you'll find the sun
Rises every day
Apart from me

Apart from me are
Reasons to laugh or cry
With joys and aches
And I'm sure there will be arms
And hands and
Soft warm assuring voices in your
Apart-from-me life

Apart from me
And my random thoughts

Apart from my hopes
And hearing about your day
And your dreams
And watching your eyes
And flitting hands

Apart from my side
And walks on the beach
And your cold fingers folded
Into mine
And your cheek resting
Lightly
On my shoulder

Apart from all that --
You'll breath
And walk in your
Apart-from-me life

You have
A part from me
With your
Apart-from-me life
-- And that's okay
Because
It's yours
It's yours now and --
I never wanted it back

So
Go on
Apart from me and
Live.

-
GSKaurin, 3/2014